Virtual Coaching and Therapy
Sometimes you just need someone who listens to you, understands you, is there for you. You are looking for someone who will help you deal with difficult emotions and situations, make complex decisions and change entrenched behavior patterns. I cannot promise you that your life will go smoothly from now on, BUT I can promise you that I will do my best to understand you, your feelings and thoughts, and to support you while you find solutions to your problems, look at your situation from a new perspective and transform your life.
Online counseling is available within days, sometimes hours of your decision to tackle your issues. There are no drives to a therapist’s office or time spent in a waiting room. Online Coaching is available when you need it. I can often schedule sessions for the same day. Sometimes it is easier to address sensitive issues from the privacy of your own home and with some sense of anonymity.
While I am happy to provide intake questionnaires so you can tell me about the situations that led up to the current issue, I’m also happy to just provide support during a crisis. Some of my clients schedule weekly sessions, some contact me once or twice a year when they face a difficult situation, and some work with me very intensely for a few weeks during a crisis. Long-term counseling is not for everyone and sometimes even creates unhealthy dependencies. I’m happy to support you for as short or as long a time as it makes sense.
Hypnosis is a mental state of deep relaxation. It allows you to access the subconscious part of your mind, the part that stores your memories, manages your emotions, holds your habits, and accesses your creativity. Hypnotherapy is an experiential process that utilizes a combination of traditional hypnosis in conjunction with gestalt techniques and energy work to identify the source or origin of emotional and/or physical distress. It can facilitate profound healing by enabling a person to connect to suppressed or dissociated feelings, to change old rules and beliefs about themselves and to reclaim personal power.
EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) is a structured therapy that encourages the patient to briefly focus on the trauma memory while simultaneously experiencing bilateral stimulation (typically eye movements), which is associated with a reduction in the vividness and emotion associated with the trauma memories.
Brainspotting is a powerful, focused treatment method that works by identifying, processing and releasing core neurophysiological sources of emotional/body pain, trauma, dissociation and other challenging symptoms. Brainspotting is a simultaneous form of diagnosis and treatment utilizing the parts of the brain that cognitive thought can’t access. It is helpful when “using words” to process an issue has reached its limit.
For more information and to set up an appointment, contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Therapy (for clients in CA, TX, FL, UT, MT):
50 Minutes via Skype/Zoom or Phone $110
90 Minutes via Skype/Zoom (for EMDR, hypnosis, brainspotting) $200
I accept payment by Zelle or Paypal. I do not accept insurance.
- On my side, all correspondence, conversations and personal information are confidential and will never be disclosed to third parties without your written permission. However, you are responsible for keeping any information private if several people are using your computer.
- Although online therapy helps most clients to improve their situation, I cannot guarantee success.
- Online therapy and traditional psychotherapy are not the same and have different advantages and disadvantages. You understand this difference and deliberately choose an online therapy.
- You are aware that online communication can sometimes lead to misunderstandings as body language and tone of voice are not always transmitted.
- Technical problems can lead to interruptions in the flow of communication.
- If I think that online counseling is not right for you or that the continuation of online therapy is not in your best interest, I will tell you why I came to this conclusion and suggest alternatives.
- You will never get standardized answers to your e-mails, but I may send you standardized questionnaires and worksheets to help you address a particular topic.
- For people under 18, parents must give written consent for online counseling.
- You may terminate the online therapy at any time without notice.