Virtual Coaching and Therapy
Sometimes you just need someone who listens to you, understands you, is there for you. You are looking for someone who will help you deal with difficult emotions and situations, make complex decisions and change entrenched behavior patterns. I cannot promise you that your life will go smoothly from now on, BUT I can promise you that I will do my best to understand you, your feelings and thoughts, and to support you while you find solutions to your problems, look at your situation from a new perspective and transform your life.
Online counseling is available within hours, sometimes minutes of your decision to tackle your issues. There are no drives to a therapist’s office or time spent in a waiting room. Online Coaching is available when you need it. I can often schedule sessions for the same day. Sometimes it is easier to address sensitive issues from the privacy of your own home and with some sense of anonymity.
While I am happy to provide intake questionnaires so you can tell me about the situations that led up to the current issue, I’m also happy to just provide support during a crisis. Some of my clients schedule weekly sessions, some contact me once or twice a year when they face a difficult situation, and some work with me very intensely for a few weeks during a crisis. Long-term counseling is not for everyone. I’m happy to support you for as short or as long a time as it makes sense.
For more information and to set up an appointment, contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Therapy (50 Minutes via Skype/Zoom or Phone) $ 95
Virtual Coaching Package (5 Sessions of 30 Minutes each) $220
I accept payment by credit card or Paypal. I do not accept insurance.
- On my side, all correspondence, conversations and personal information are confidential and will never be disclosed to third parties without your written permission. However, you are responsible for keeping any information private if several people are using your computer.
- Although online therapy helps most clients to improve their situation, I cannot guarantee success.
- Online therapy and traditional psychotherapy are not the same and have different advantages and disadvantages. You understand this difference and deliberately choose an online therapy.
- You are aware that online communication can sometimes lead to misunderstandings as body language and tone of voice are not always transmitted.
- Technical problems can lead to interruptions in the flow of communication.
- If I think that online counseling is not right for you or that the continuation of online therapy is not in your best interest, I will tell you why I came to this conclusion and suggest alternatives.
- You will never get standardized answers to your e-mails, but I may send you standardized questionnaires and worksheets to help you address a particular topic.
- For people under 18, parents must give written consent for online counseling.
- You may terminate the online therapy at any time without notice.